⬇⬇ Join Now to Earn Upto 15$ Daily Totally Free⬇⬇

Top 3 ways to writing a blog , article writing ,blog post

Top 3 ways to writing a blog

Do you want to know what topics it is about right now? I guess ‘How can we get better at writing articles for our website’ is a case in point and maybe if someone suggested this article, they would not be disappointed at all! You have the list of five things that you need to know before going ahead with writing an article. And as long as there are no spelling mistakes in the title and if you can write your own topic, then great, you should do so.

 

1. The first thing is to come up with a good idea about your niche. 

So let us start by saying, here in India there are many people who are doing their best to find out more about the country and more specifically from the perspective of business and entrepreneurship, but to me personally speaking, the main goal is to understand the reader and to do so in a way that will make the readers enjoy reading the articles over and over again. After coming up with some interesting facts, you need to keep them in mind and work on them when getting down to actually writing the piece. Once done, edit it to fit what came out and add as much information about it as you can. Don’t skip, cut it short, or delete your whole article. Just because it’s not perfect doesn’t mean that its content isn’t worth to read and that no one enjoys reading it and is willing to pay money to learn more about your business idea. Also, don’t shy away from writing your opinion and always feel free to express yourself. But remember, that when you finish your article then it’s your responsibility to present something that you think will make the audience like you and that you will find very useful and would like to share. You can also send along your article as a PDF file which can help others who are looking to follow along too. If you wish to send to me a link in my email address address then you can send to me your link and I will gladly post it in my blog. Also, try sending a link to other blogs that you like and that will go a long way in making sure that your readers stay engaged and informed.

 

2. How to Choose the Right Topic Idea

 

The second thing is to choose the right concept idea and then find the right topic that fits the majority of the readers in the market who wants something new and unique on the internet. So let us say for instance you are an entrepreneur in a small cafe in Bangalore, and you always dream of opening a restaurant and you decided to put in place a good plan to make the cafe famous in the city and your competitors in other cities. You go online and look into various types of restaurants near your office and find out that there are lots of cafes across the city and if people love coffee, then obviously, the café industry will boom. Your mind starts thinking that your brand will grow like crazy because even though you opened only one single coffee shop in Mumbai, now you can open another 10. What are all those bars with different menus, located in different places, having different combinations of drinks, food options and that sort of business model! It is quite easy to convince these people that you are good in terms of product and service and will soon become popular in the city and it would be awesome if the people there were happy to hear it. They will talk about and see pictures of your bar where you are offering tasty meals for cheap prices and believe me, it is enough to tell you the name of any restaurant in Bengal in less than half an hour! So that is how you chose your topic idea and now you need to go back, reread it again and decide whether it works for you. You now know that your subject matter lies within a specific business sector in particular or perhaps with specific products and services. For example, if you have an automobile manufacturing company with three brands like Ford, Toyota and Honda among various other auto manufacturers then you will have a lot of things to discuss for those three brands with people who have never heard of each of the brands.

 

But you need to keep in mind that your topic, your topic idea needs to interest and attract a large number of people to get it published. So that takes time and your readers will need to wait for the publication date of your article or the publication date of the article itself. It might take a little longer and you might get frustrated if it finally gets published after a while. However, once the publisher has accepted the piece, there is nothing else to worry about except for quality, uniqueness and originality of the content you have written. If you are ready to give a try, just submit your article to a few publishers and choose a publishing house that accepts new pieces and lets you promote your pieces there. At least these two things combined would give you a reason to hope that your article gets curated and curated pieces get curated too! So keep in mind that if you publish your article to anyone, including magazines and websites, then it means that your article is found by many people and some articles published in newspapers, magazines, journals and more will be curated and curated by other sources. Plus, the search engines will index your article and you can rank higher on Google if you do well.

 

3. Write Well

You need to be smart about how you create your articles and also how you structure your posts. Now I am talking about the title and the headline and that they are meant to tell a story. We as writers do our research on our subjects and then we jump at it and find a topic idea for our stories. That usually happens and then we sit back and reflect. Let us just say on this particular topic, I had stumbled upon my favorite type of news in the world and it was a horrible accident that killed thousands of people and damaged many parts of the world. I did some research on how accidents happen and later came up with a common theme about accidents and how accidents happen. On paper I understood my topic and I knew that it was important because it meant a lot to millions of Indians about their lives that day. Then I looked through the news channels and saw that there was a video of such a terrible event. All my hard work paid off because if I could show them that the crash happened even through images and videos to capture their attention, then clearly they must want to hear about this story and the next day they must be asking questions on it. I looked through the newspaper archives and that turned out to be the most relevant story I had seen that day. This is because if that video was not shown, then I thought that they would not like my article. So I edited them and brought in visuals and soundbites and I made sure that they showed the true image of the accident and the feelings of those people and how tragic accident victims families are affected. Even in newspapers, the accident still remains extremely serious and still causes fear and grief in the public. People are afraid to go to any hospital or go to doctors because of what this accident meant to them and so they are afraid to speak about it. So now you may ask why I wrote this story? To tell you that I have worked on car crashes and I have studied cars and I know how they work and I know what caused them. Therefore, I wrote this story and I hope to inspire many people to write the kind of articles that we have talked about till today about cars and accidents. In hindsight, I should have written about road accidents before this and I could have found out the truth later on and many lives would have been saved that day! So that is why I wrote this topic and that is why it got ranked high and well-reviewed by the webmd and picked up by google search engines and picked up by the indianexpress.com too. Also, we can all write things and think in terms of what exactly we like writing but, just because the topic comes out to us, we need to be careful. There are a lot of subtopics in Indian politics like political corruption and casteism in which people tend to exaggerate. For the sake of simplicity, I tried to focus on political corruption and it became a huge success. My final takeaway is, the social media and blogging sites have a wide range of topics and in our case, car crashes that we could discuss. The problem is, for a large population across the world, the top trending topic is still car crashes and everyone will jump on it and that would not be good for the society! That’s why I always recommend to people to write about politics and government and politics. Those might be topics that people won’t pick up because they are too sensitive about them. You should know that political corruption is not like other topics and people rarely pay attention about it either.

Besides, you can always think beyond your niche. For instance, I found that it was a struggle to get over 100+ followers on instagram and I didn’t stop posting content because I liked that person to get followers and I wanted to write something about him. Maybe he was an influencer and I loved his posts. But, even if it wasn’t an influencer who was influencing people’s opinions, then at least I had a base audience and I had something to talk about. If anything, in the case of Instagram, the audience size is far bigger than it used to be. Even when I was starting out, many publishers rejected my articles because they didn’t match my profile and I was struggling to land my first book deal and get out of debt. I found myself stuck in between trying to generate income and make ends meet because of this. Although, it seemed like every book sale business I read about was based on the same strategies that I learned from books. 

 FULL  VEDIO ON HOW TO WRITE A BLOG 

LINK : https://za.uy/Bn1LjxH

Post a Comment

0 Comments